Since Governor Nasir el-rufai became the Governor of Kaduna state, these people and more have all been arrested under several allegations.
1. Mr. Barack Zebede was arrested on the allegation that he made a comment in a Whatsapp group.
2. Mr. Gabrial Idibia, a journalist with Union newspaper,
3. Mr. Jacob Onjewu Dickson, a journalist with New Nigeria Newspaper online,
4. Mr. Segun Onibiyo, a journalist with FRCN,
5. Mr. Luka Biniyat, a journalist with Vanguard,
6. Mr. Joseph Midat a journalist with Leadership,
7. Mr. Sunny Yayork, for making a comment on a Whatsapp chat group,
8. Mr. Adamu Abdullahi, for allegedly retweeting a tweet about el-rufai,
9. Dr John Danfulani, a lecturer with KASU who eventually left KASU,
10. Mr. Nasiru Jagaba, a youth leader who eventually left the state employment,
11. Mr. Steven Kefason, an activist who was arrested in Port Harcout and transported to Kaduna,
12. Mr. Audu Maikori, who was arrested in Lagos and transported to Kaduna,
13. The 9 Adara elders who were arrested and locked up like common criminals in Kaduna prison for over 100 days and then released on the funny explanation that there was no evidence on them,
14. In her case, when Barr Gloria Ballason heard of plans to arrest her, she quickly sued for the enforcement of her fundamental right before they could muster up the courage. The state even wrote to the national body of the NBA about her,
15. Professor Chidi Odunkalu is wanted by the government for granting an interview on national TV, for simply asking the governor for more proof on allegation of killing.
16. Some in the employment of the state have lost their appointment for publicly crying out,
17. Some prominent citizens of the state had their houses demolished for disagreeing with the Governor,
18.A Graded chief was removed and banished.
19. Now that Ayuba Wabara, the NLC president has been declared wanted, I will wait to see if he would become my number 19.
Culled from Ruben Buhari’s Facebook page