DMX alias Earl Simmons was born on 18 December 1970 in New York.
DMX also known as Dark Man X was one of the most popular rapper with his iconic music in the 90s and early 2000s. Apart from music he was also a passionate actor.
He had a rough childhood with his abusive parents. He was a christen by upbringings and a firm believer of God.
Here are six memorable quotes from the Iconic Rapper that will inspire you.
1. Do the right thing cause after the tears come the cheers
2. I was always a winner, but just didn’t know it.
3. Anything that’s not positive, I don’t have the energy to focus on it. Anything that’s not going in the right direction, I don’t have the time or the energy.
4. The curse turned to grace when the hurt turned to faith.
5. I stand before you a weekend version of your reflection begging for direction, for my soul needs resurrection (prayer)
6. I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.